Yogapalooza Workshop with Bari Koral
Award winning kids/family recording artist and Yogapalooza Television host Bari Koral offers:
Tools & Tips for Integrating Kids' Yoga with Great Music and Fun Activities
From warm ups to cool down and everything in between, discover a whole new world of beloved songs, proven activities and tools that teach children the love of yoga, movement and relaxation. At the conclusion of this workshop, all participants will be able to teach a large variety of fun, new and engaging yoga activities to children.
From yoga with a dancing bear, to popping like popcorn, to balancing poses with a gingerbread man, to breathing with a balloon song, Bari Koral's Yogapalooza workshop is guaranteed to give you a ton of fun, fresh new activities you can immediately incorporate in your kids yoga class or school classroom.
Whether you are already teaching kids yoga, or just want to learn more about it, you will walk away with many great new activities that help children learn and love yoga. This kids yoga teachers workshop will feature hands on movement, music, lots of interaction and open discussion-- And lots of love and laughter!Who Should Attend?
Existing kids yoga teachers, new kids yoga teachers, educators and childcare providers who want to continue or begin incorporating yoga and mindfulness.What You Will Learn:
- By the end of this workshop teachers will have a whole new range of proven, beloved & highly requested activities and songs to immediately jumpstart your classes. Learn to “sleep” like a pony in the barn, “hang” upside down like a bat and much more.
- Many of these fun yoga poses and activities are also set to great music that children love. Training comes complete with all music & a full color kids yoga, music and movement activity books for a quick refresher.
- We will also cover some effective and fun breathing activities and games that help children wind down, focus and self-regulate.
- Participants will learn more on how to flow from activity to activity
- How to do more with the tools you already have (or are learning)
- And many more fun activities and ideas for breathing, warm up, bigger movement, cool down and relaxation time.
Pre-K to 3rd GradeWorkshop fee includes all materials- a 30 page full color music, movement and kids yoga activity book and 3 award winning albums for music, movement and kids yoga. What people are saying:"Bari Koral is the preeminent authority for kids music for yoga for young children. Kids love to dance, move and sing to Bari's well-crafted, wonderfully produced recordings. Her yoga/music and movement curriculum is widely used by educational programs worldwide. But most importantly... kids and teachers just plain love it."
-Greg Scelsa: Greg & Steve"These songs incorporated with the yoga poses are SUCH a wonderful addition to classes! The kids LOVE doing it! Brilliant!!"
- Shannon Hoyt, Yoga/Music Hunter Elementary School"Our new favorite artist for children"
- The Children's School of Yoga “I love sharing Bari Koral's songs in my kids yoga classes because they are fun, playful and inspirational to all age and the children love it so much!”
- Shari Vilchez, Blatt director and founder Karma Kids Yoga"Bari's music has been such a blessing for my children's yoga classes! Kids like music, but kids LOVE Bari's music. In my classes, a Bari song is a surefire way to get all of the kids engaged in movement,. She has so many perfect songs for yoga!"
- Checka Antifonario, Radiant Child Yoga“Bari's music is engaging, creative, and packed with love. Even the most timid of children find they can't resist moving when they hear her songs, and it is rare that I don't hear, "Can we do that again?" Parents love her music as well listen to it over and over (as her young fans insist they hear the songs time and time again).”
- Marjory Trott, Dance(sing) Movement and Yoga, Nantucket To learn more about Bari Koral visit her website! About Bari:
Dubbed the “IT” Girl of Kids Music by New York Magazine, and the “Sheryl Crow for Kids” by the New York Post, Bari Koral has been a yogi and recording artist for over 20 years. She has written and recorded over 40 children’s songs that have become part of educational curriculums world-wide and Bari has trained over 3000 preschool teachers and kids yoga teachers (and counting) to teach kids yoga based on her award winning songs and activities. She is the host of Yogapalooza, the first kids yoga, music and movement tv show, airing now on Z Living Network (formerly Veria). For the past 9 years she has become one of the most popular artists in the kids music world and was the yoga teacher for Jet Blue as well as teaching yoga and meditation to many Fortune 500 companies.
For many years she has lectured on the benefits of yoga, meditation and tools for stress reduction. She now dedicates her life to inspiring young children to lead happy, healthy lives.